Friday, December 29, 2006

Brother's birthday and boredem...

Well to all the PMR takers for 2006 ..Congrats on your results... So far heard that all of you did well... God must be with you xD....


Well 29th december my brothers birthday and guess what he did =.=
12am wake up play computer till5pm go football come back at 7pm blow cake and eat till 8.30pm and play comp till 10.30 and go sleep...What a birthday =.=....

Oh well school is coming back btw must find some friends to go out most to distract my sadness and put the fun and the dead grave back in to me.... Brother abel went shuffling =.= Idiot ass =.=...So its a post pond of a DoW day....

AND TO ANYONE WHO HAS VIEWED MY BLOG!!! THIS IS AND INVITATION BUT PLEASE ASK ME FOR DETAILS FOR IT....
On the 31st, at my NEW church , we are having New years eve party,
, the best thing is the church is new...And we're partying on the top of the roof at the balcony..Can see the fireworks from KL and pyramid..And its a very clear view....Trust me >.<...Will be having some talks very short 1...Food...Ice breakings and firework view and some bands performing...Quite plain though, but i guess it will be fun...So come on and join ,you could be part of our church youth as well...Give me a ring <0163062093> or nudge me at msn Bring ya friends along xD

ps*althought i'm grave doesn't mean i'll eat you or bury you...I'm friendly..I don't bite xD

(my blog got retard in sizes sorry >< i'm still newbie on re-editing..Its so diff from Word)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home