Wednesday, October 1, 2008

During a Night

It was just recently that in a sudden afternoon.. I had my maid and lil brother banging on my room door.. I got awake and they was saying "Pastor is here" ... And the reaction i gave was... "You expect me to believe that?" LoL.... Great joke.. And hell yeah he was down stairs at my living room!! Got down and chat a lil with them.. Lots of laughter, which i would pretty much expected a spiritual talk.. Oh well thats my pastor.. Full of jokes and making fun off... And because of the over dose of laughter i missed my gym session!! LoL.. Sorry Scott!!!!!

Oh well later on i did nothing but stoned at home.. Everyone seem to be grounded so i went to go meet up steven and kaori at hartamas for a drink and later on we went to The Curve for a movie... Ken and Howard was there.. Was so into giving Howard his bottle card.. BUT I LOST MY WALLET!!! WHAT A GOOD JOB!!! I watched this movie.. its pretty awesome.. Really i recomend you guys to watch man... Nicely done.. Not like any other movie... Its really worth to watch.. Well mostly ppl expected sucky movies these days.. But no matter, Eagle Eye won't dissapoint you... Later on ran under the rain to the car and went back to AC to meet up with EMO... Chun and Sam was at AC... After a few foos session we went to FTZ... Joined Chun's friend for a game of Dota... Sadly i remember one of his friend only.. His is is CW.. LOL!! Even frogot what it stands for.. Oh well went back home at 6 watch american pie with my indon mee for no reason -_-...Slept later on and woke up at 11.45 to go for gym sessions.. Came back and slept... And now blogging and gonna play WoW soon xD... maybe later heading to curve or hartamas =)..Chau ppl...

Signing off
Grave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home