Saturday, January 6, 2007

Not a New Leaf but a Renewed Leaf

This is what i picked up during some mind thinking and some realising:
*Life is almost as bitter as beer thats why when you're depress you suck on them*
*Always take your friends and your love 1s 3rd in your heart*
*Doesn't mean you have the most ex proves you that your more experience *
*Forget and forgive, and if you receive and memory in return ,you'll seek hope or if you don't see anything ,you've just wasted your time*
*Open your eyes at the 1s you love and ask them "do you want me more than i want you?"*
*Replacing some1 is just plain stupidity, its like running away from the fact that break up occurs, when you did not do anything about it, cause one fine that till you realise that everytime you replace, it will just happen again and again till you open your eyes *
*Not forgetting someone you lost is not wrong its just proves that how loyal you were *
*Never miss-use or play around with trust and love..Just believe*
*holding a friend close that understand and think the same way must comes with trust and not secrets*
*Will you say taking back a paper called recycle or rubbish? Try applying it in life*
*Give attention when you are at attention*
*Don drag the crowd wanna be!!*
*Don't talk...DO IT!*
*Don't, don't care...ACEPT THE MAJORITY*
*being someone and being something doesn't proves you're greater, its just pride but who knows someday it might be good and it might end with lonelyness to make you noone*
*Someone who doesn't tells you is some1 who takes benefits, somone who dares to tell you straight to the face is because they care *
*be who you are but always take in comments cause you'll never know whats going on unless people who are comfortable with it is just leeching on with a mask covering thier face or you'll never know when they dissappear*
*Time heals everything, time is hope, time is precious, time couldn't stop, time goes on, time is a devil, time kills.....Time brings you to sometime you will seek joy when time pass*
*You fall, you get the fuck up and try again*





School starts...And it sucks cause its almost like reupdating ya self...And gotta get use to the weirdness and uncomfortable uniforms!! Ugh!
Yaarp Short hair time again...Shy me ><



AaAa The horror~~~ Its gone~~

Oh well school JUST SUCK...Dicipline teacher gave me a dicipline form due to..........
Jeng jeng jeng*
NEVER COMB HAIR
This is what i said "WTF thats the reason i get for the 3rd day of school?"
Rediculous...Thats why i never liked my school

Ok school its pretty annoying, good past time, gives me knowledge, boring, sleepy and bugging...

So erm....This is are some dedication to the ppl who asked me the questions and wonder if how i were...

1) How am I?
I'm not fine cause i just felt it

2) What i did during the holidays?
Waiting for miricles to fall which it was pretty rediculous

3) Have i dissapointed anyone?
Yes i have dissapointed almost everyone in my life and and been dissapointed of some1

4) Did i go anywhere for a holiday?
No cause i didn't have any will to get out of subang during the holiday

5) Am i ready to face form 5?
No, but i am just going through because i HAVE to not because i want, otherwise i just prefer to remain at home


Ok thats all for that...Now for the thanks, to my fellow buddies and brothers

To abel:
Yo bro, thanks for being there for me through out the holidays and kept my chin up wen i was down...Was damn proud to see ya always looking foward to be at my side..Though my problem ain't that important to you but you still there for me..


To Kyle & Sean:
Thanks buddies for always taking the time to take me out and put some laughter in me during the plain holidays, though sean you're overseas but thanks anywayz

To PHaik Wei:
Thanks for teman me talk when i am lonely...=) But plain reply from you very boring.. AHahHA Stupid pingu!

To Amandah:
HahAH Thanks for cheering me up and share the same thoughts during the holidays..Nice meeting you and nice talking to you everytime =)...Very knowledgeble sometimes..AhhaAH..

To Wei Wen, edvin and sam:
Thanks for accompanying me in everything i've planned to achieve though results are dissapointing but atleast thanks for giving me support on that hope.. And thanks for being there as well to cheer me up...

To jean ,faye and the gang that night:
Guys and babes...Thanks for that night for atleast making my new year something than another dissapointing celebration..Thanks for picking me up to go partay around =)

To my ex buddies and clan mates:
Though we haven't seen each other during the holidays and for dissapointing everyone for taking love problem so serious, i apologise for all that and not hanging with ya guys, and atleast now once in awhile we're seeing each other to catch back time we use to have before..

To Yun Yee:
Thanks for atleast making me realise and really sorry i've dissapointed you the most....Realise alot of things i should have done and listen to you in the past...Though i was stubburn and thing that i was on the right track but yet again i only hurt myself and worry ya...So thanks for everything and being there for me at the right time =)...

And most of all to everyone else..I'm sorry that i have dissapointed you all....Forgotten you all and left those happy time for a better 1...Really sorry but without realising that time and realising now...The old times is all i needed now...So i'll try my best today to get hold of myself and be back Grave again... So forgive me all...And i just wanna to apologise to her aswell that we're just not ment to be...

Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home