Sunday, July 22, 2007

Life in school


Ok i got nothing much to talk about so i'll just talk about my school... well 2 words decribes it all.. SCHOOL S**KS... Ok so whats new... Well my test is coming up which will be on the 27 i guess.. Starts on saturday and those who are reading, I PLANNED FOR A PAINTBALL TRIP AND ROCK CLIMBING after examination week so please contact me alright? Oh well back to the topic about school... school sucks as hell man.. Trust me.. So much free time that the only thing i have at school is study chemistry and sejarah.. The best teacher we can find is these 2 subjects .. other than that Ernest can teach you how to sleep soundly -_-... Oh well pictures pictures againClimbed up the school hall's balcony and HANDS UP! Principal caught us xD
Got candid >_<Ran to the next class to get a picture with our probation teacher Miss Caroline.. She left our school already and was said to be in ss17..Camwhoring in class with my 2 bestiesSmsing in the class with the F**ked up face there xDErnie with his tuition teacher xD
Ernie lala wannabe xDThe homies of 2007 form 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home