Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Boring!!!

Ok school is getting boring... Don't know why but as we go older the mind seems to tell you like "I had enough of studying".... Am i too young to say that ? LoL... Ok recently i've nothing to blog about... I wrote a dan long blog which i think it was nice.. With love poem.. but the power failure during that night so its pretty (@#&*(@&(*#(@# that i lost everything i wrote.. Oh well.. I'll say that the movie spiderman3 inspired me and my friends alot so just recently we went up to 1U for rock climbing.. And this is a scoop of it ...xDEugene and donavan on the warm up mountainThem again with the spiderman posture xDAnd its me... See the smile? Its fake man... I just smile for the camera but climbing on this slunting structure is freaking hard and it strains the muscle to the max..

AHaha Guess thats all for now... Recently went to USJ8 IU too.. Didn't manage to camwhore also... Planning there was quite disorganise but the best part was the shuffle... And yet again, the lighting blew the show up... So there goes my RM18

Oh yeah and recently i played my WOW... My shaman got lucky this time.. WE killed the attunemen the death knight of karazhan and he dropped his mount
.... And this is how my shammie is like now


Thats all for the meanwhile.. Having exams lately...

Signing off Grave†


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home