Monday, October 6, 2008

My Last Holiday


Lets start back on my last day of paradise.. Sunday

SUNDAY

Sunday, a day of what? A day for God and it was my first sunday of the month of October.. What was i thinking? Omfg i slept late and couldn't wake up.. This has always been the problem... What is wrong with me.. Now a days i'm wake when i'm suppose to be asleep and asleep when i am suppose to be awake.. Oh well woke up and then stoned at home.. Later on mom got back and asked if we could go lunch... We went to pyramid.. Ate at Kim Gary.. Damn the food duration there is terrible.. So many ppl.. It was so crowded till i got a headache... Mom decides to lighten my headache...

Mom: Son come lets go shopping... You said Polo got new stock right?

Me: YES YES THEY HAVE!!! LETS GO!! Can get membership also... So on the way can sign up for it..

Forever favourite.. Polo Haus.. May not be as grand as Polo Ralph Lauren cause my favourite number 7 is under Polo Haus... Went there and saw the polo Number 7 shirt in Red, Silver, Gold and Bronze... Wanted to get the jeans too, but the pants always got 1 ugly part about each jeans.. Haih.. Oh well the promoter came and we was like...

Mom: How do i apply the membership for polo?

Promoter: Oh miss you have to purchase a grand total of Rm500

Mom: Oh is that so? Alright son, buy that amount...

Me: *Hesitated and felt bad* Lets buy some other time, bring dad along for the remainder 200bucks shortage...I won't want to be spending 500bucks by myself.

ARGH!!!! I wish i was devilish enough to just buy 500bucks on my own!!!!

PT called later on asked for lunch, i couldn't make it cause i was out with mom.. Later on i reached home and then she was at AC already.. But it was raining, so i decided to wait till i fell asleep -_-.... Oh well later on she called and ask if i was coming, so i went to FTZ to find her... She asked for dinner ... Waited a while, last minutely she had to headed back for dinner cause parents call her.. Actually they pranked her ahhahaha... Well she said she owed me dinner on Friday.. (So if you're reading this PT, red dress on friday ahahha.. You know which 1!! You said you owe me... So live on to your words lol!!)... Venice called for swimming, so I called the EMOs along.. Chun and Sam came... Shin Yee was suppose to make it.. But she was a lil busy at someones place *ahem*.. Shall stop there.. Ok we swam at holliday villa...Me, Chun and Venice




Playing a fool while sam candid us.




The EMOs... Hahaha




Wai Chun tried to do the splash effect like the 1 we had with shin yee




See this lazy piece of meat.. Come but don't want work out... Tsk tsk tsk




A clearer pic of us




Chun moved!!!




A failed effect, me and chun got covered up




At the toilet.. Doing what the EMOs do best




Bathing also wanna take....




When i went to change... WAI CHUN AND SAM!!! WARAFARK!!!





It gotten worst later on... -_-



Later on after we had our bath and all we rendezvous, and head on to our rides and went looking for dinner.. We ate at Salmon Steak at SS15
Wai Chun caught a cold...




My friggin meal.. Ven can you give me some peace to eat.. LOL




Drinks and sauce??!?!


Left the place, placed 2 games of foos.. And went back home lol!!! Pretty lifeless -_-

MONDAY

Well i woke up late for school as usual.. Nah its normal... I normally go to school 8.30 on mondays cause i got no tie, so i won't be able to walk pass the friggin spot check line... So i came at 8.30, the teacher spot me this time -_-.. Of all days, is this a welcome back school treatment?

Teacher: Boy do you know what time is it?

Me: *tried to lie obviously* I was sick so i couldn't wake up...

Teacher: Ah~ Enough, go to the discipline room and see Pn. Rohaidah *picks up her phone*

Me: Tcher, whos pn.rohaidah and wheres the discipline room? (Don't be surprise i know nuts about my school, cause i don't go around school and i'm new this year -_-)

Teacher: *walks off ignoring*

Well leaving a student got caught red handed obviously would run right? So being a good student i just decided to face my consequences... My arse... Like hell i know whos Pn. Rohaidah and like hell i know wheres the Dicipline room.. waste my time walking around so i just head back to class -_-...
Came back home from school, had lunch and slept till dinner time, had dinner and went out with dad to buy dvd.. Since i've BASICLY WATCHED EVERY MOVIE during the holidays for every consecutive nights, i repeat EVERY ENGLISH MOVIE!!! BOught a movie which everyone said suck... Babylon A.DI was about to watch with my burger infront my comp.. Till PT and Steven PM-ed me in msn.. Talk and talk and talk.. LoL My burger *wink wink* *slurps*... GONNA EAT IT AND START THE MOVIE LOL!!! Well the movie was ok actually... rated 2/5 star for it...

Going off to bed.. Having class in 3 hours time...

Signing off
Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home