Saturday, January 13, 2007

Life Goes on, Better die

Ok it was kinda late for the update...OH well now this is for saturday ...Been lonely lately and nothing to do at home..So my friends called up to head for the club...So i went to sunway club at 11am and planned for squash , sadly it was occupied and have to use the gym and after that we went for a swim


Dummy me HAha



See that jackass standing there..Couldn't resist the fun in the pool so he jumped in later and guess the bad news...He came up laughing and said "My dick flew off AhAhahAH" ...Went like "wtf how did that happen"

Well end of the pool site..The rest was cencored xD..Off we go to the men's room and in to the sauna we go =) ..Burn those fats



The 2 mother fucking gays...Sighs*

And W
E did some pirated technique which i copied from kukumalu since we saw lights in the sauna xD..And this is how it is



Gay me and nicky...Dragon ball wannabes... AHah Ok fastfoward~~



Love New York.. xD..Thanks shi Wei..Chinese New Year bring more of these shirts for me =)...Ok well all done bathing and off we go to ss15 for jamming..Some crappy place...WEnt there and i hardly manage to play shit...So unprepared...Didn't draft the song and i forgot totally everything...Was pretty screwed up for the first time..But will do better..Thats why no pictures or video for the screw up jam session AHahHA...

So off we go to carrefour, to get a cupboard and mirror...WE guys and vained..Need this shit in class...Cupboard=For leaving books at school,What can the school do? This time they can't confiscate our books because we got our own cupboard xD... Mirror = after alot of sleeping and wind blowing, hair in
tend to change shape...So the mirros does its job...

Great!!! The rained..Whos gonna carry the cupboard and mirror xD...

And on the other hand i just drop by parkson to get my pay...Bloody hell again they postponed...I needed the money to get a WC beanie and sling bag...Sighs...* delay another day...And gonna be busy soon due to the Undang Test which i hardly study...There goes 50bucks zZzZz..

Ok i reached home soaking wet..Of course without the cupboard! My dudes took it...So the news was ,mom said wanted to renovate the house a
fter my spm and clear the house and stuff...Oh well =.= She asked for extended back.. and front and lots more crap...Women~~~ So i threw almost half of my crap in my room ..Didn't know it was so messy in there..Now its super clean.. So time to called it a day...I went to friends house... Had a 5% black label..Mom didn't let for the 40%...(ok quit boasting me >.< )


Damn orange juice didn't give me the kick to be emo =(...Oh well ..So i was at his place srolling the youtube ..And i got this cute video



Damn cute man the penguin HahaHA... Thats gonna be my penguin 1 day ><....(this is not pingu ok? shoo shoo) High me being tipsy... So after that we went mamak at 2.30 and i got back and get this post done for my peeps...So hope ya enjoy it..I'll be doing the post on my class update next week...Stay tune for it...Alright..Signing off Grave† ...
(but don't spam the box ><)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home