Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time

Gawsh so many things to do and so lil time... Everyday life is just like
7am-2pm =School
2pm-6pm = Computer or either go foosball
7pm-10pm = swim/gym/my nap/Tuition
Till night will be either phone or comp..

Yet again things i wanna do :
1)Work my missing money back
2)Gear up my wow character
3)Go rock climbing and get my member card
4) Go paint ball with my friends
5)Go simpsons with celine
6) Finish up all my form 4 if i am hard working
7)Work my abs back

Life have been this simple or complicating this time.. Sometimes i wonder what do i really want? Do i have to go through this process to be a man next time.. Its like

Born to be a baby====> Go kindergarden ,school, secondary and bla bla bla..===> work your ass out to live or for your family ==> live your granny life and die...

Sometimes money just can't buy happiness and happiness is not just money... SPM is coming i wonder if i will ever survive it

Signing off
†Grave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home