Monday, September 10, 2007

EXAM STRESS

Holy crap i can't believe i'm blogging in the middle of my exam.. Anyway who cares.. My girl always wants to know what i'm doing anyway.. Well Monday.. Maths exam... But lack of sleep because of my 10 hours of class During SUnday.. COME ON!!!! Classes on sunday? Give me a break...

Current Status:
-Broke like balls
-Stressed up
-Feel so stupid
-Comforted by my angel
-Feel like the King of the Bathroom..
HAhaHAHha
-Missed playing my wow for 8 hours
-Miss my
foosball and paintball

Oh well i got another 2 more weeks.. COME ON ERNEST YOU CAN DO IT!!!!....Oh well if you're down.. I've got the best medicine that could help.. This video can help you laugh your balls or boobs drop.. Trust me.. Its very effective.. Says doctor Ernest
Yeoh
This is about Pablo Fransisco acting as the movie preview.. Trust me YOU GOTTA WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!

This is him talking that mexican women after the best GF.. And telling that how he insulted a guy.. This is cool.. But the video quality is bad though.. BUT ITS WORTH IT!

This is him telling his experience in a strip club... WAtch this man... Horny ppl.. This can prevent you from entering strip clubs or maybe use it against the pole dancers.. AHahHAh..

Oh well specially dedicate to my girl: Hey its been long since we last meet agains but i definitely miss you right now eventhough its test but i will keep on smiling and will always be there when you need me.. So if you did drop by this blog.. I guess this short dedication can tell everything and i 'm sure you know how much i feel towards you... =).. Love you ! =)

Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home