Wednesday, June 11, 2008

United Again

Well its 6.14am in the morning now... Just got back after meeting back up with my bros and best buddies... Well back to last post.. I said i had another event post but oh well i didn't manage to find the pictures.. So the post about it would be rather bored.. So heres a brief detail about it... Went to Scarlet about 12am with Jim, Steven, KK and Tiffany.. Meet up with yiwen =)... So got in party and drink (Scarlet was pretty dead though).. Its like we're having out own party, everyone is like standing rather than dancing... Well its not so happening, so we went to Barcelona AGAIN!... HAhaHA Go there for some dance and chill out with friends and then we head to darrus for a meal.. Well thats pretty it, don't have any special events or things happening that night..


Oh back to today... I came out to meet my best buddies at McD, they were watching football there.. So meet them there and spend time like i always do... A lil description about them(since i have nothing to do now)

I was with:
1) Jun Kit = The one friend that i kept closed and always there with me whether we're going out or whatever we do...
2)Nigel = My primary friend since standard 3 until now.. Also my church mate and School mate...
3) Ikhwan = The friend i knew from primary as well and currently gonna be leaving to Kedah for further studies... Also always like to game -_-

Sooner later came along muh bros who cared for me all this while (eventhough they teased me alot)(quote Eugene* Dim Yong Chut Lei Walk) :
1) Eugene = The one who last time thought me how to go out and always screwing me because he cared... Also teaching me so much about life... The one who cared and came all the way to PD for me xD...
2) Abel = The one who talked to me how to move on and grow up and make right decision, also the one who can make me laugh all night non-stop... Also, the one that thought me how to walk tall in life..

Went to AC and meet up with:
1) Jim = The wackiest guy, and hyped up guy i've meet through my holidays..
2)KK = The friendly one that Jim introduced to me and party with most of the time ...

Well was at AC playing a lil Foosball with them and later watch some 15 minute football match.. Got bored and in we go to FTZ Cafe for some games... Played till 5.40 and i head home... Well feeling united once again, though studies have started... Well will post more about it some other time.. So much thing to express but mind is too tired to think for it... Thanks to my friends and other friends who cared .. You guys are the will i still stand today..

Signing off
Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home