Sunday, January 27, 2008

Again and again

Lets kick start about why i didn't blog.. Well really i don't have much time.. I come back and its either on phone with my love or go out... So thats kind of the reason why i didn't blog much... And so much things to do when dates arrive... And besides i'm still working =(.... Contract extended due to some reasons thats of course... Well ok then i am continuing work and my plans are up...

Things to Settle and not yet done:
1) My hair coloured
2) My valentines surprise for my love
3) Cut my hair
4) Quit my job and release stress
5) Update and redo my blog and friendster
6) Clean up my room and arrange things
7) Play my WoW
8) Hunt the one that goes by the name of "mayzhee" and make sure he/she is settled
9) Get my life back in to swimming
10) Get a group for hardsequence
11) Prepare myself for my birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home