Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boring

Life is basic and dejavu every now and then... Been waking up early and going to work till late.. Atnight will be back having a rest, foosball or going drink sessions with my friends.. But oh well most of them have already started they're college and yeap most of us who haven't is left out.. But no matter i still haven't forget you guys =)...

My blog status = dead... Haven't got a real feeling nor time to update it cause i was too busy working and phones with my sweetheart =)... Well so thats the reason... Now i'm just currently updating... and to say... Working is not fun.. Sleep is not enough.. And i miss my computer games and my babis... I miss seeing my gf too which i could hardly see her now...

Well those out there please respond to me that the souls in my life is still out there wondering... I feel like the soul left out...

Signing out Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home