Monday, October 20, 2008

Selling LV MONOGRAM!

Hey guys! Or girls who are interested to buy for dad or get for your friends... I'm selling LV monogram wallet...

Have 2... A new 1 and a secondhand 1 which only been used 4 months or less and its in a very good condition.. Here's pictures of the secondhand 1.... New 1 i don't think needs a picture obviously -_-....

ITS GURANTEED ORIGINAL ALRIGHT?!?!?! Not fooling around, can prove it to yourself when you collect the goods... Everything is Cash On Delivery


So heres the deal...

SECONDHAND = RM800
A NEW ONE = RM1200

Too be exact the new 1 is cheaper than the original price sold in LV... So if still don't believe head down to LV and check the price before you buy from me... PM me in my chat box or ring me at 017-2410815

Signing off
Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home