Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is what i do, when i am Thinking of you

Ok sorry guys for the late update again..Haha..Always never get enough picture…We’ll start with a kick off a lil about me..Asking me ‘How am I ?’ for instance…Ok I’m pretty much fine though abit quiet when it I at sitting at home with my homework or even when blogging here.. Well I can say that now adays I love school…Why? Its simple…The ppl there that kept me company , that takes my sorrow away and make me smile even though when I’m down… Well this year we did something pretty much extraordinary like buy cupboards as lockers, bring a new friend….A pet fish O_O… Making chessboard =.=…Keeps us entertained ,kills time and also makes me say no to ‘hate school’



Morning when reached school…The opening ceremony of fishie’s in to 5bakti’s Ocean..



See they so happy… As I am when I am at class



So that’s where we called our locker and the fish spot for those who emo and unhappy could just go and stare at the fish..Drives ya crazy inside out..


Me and my classmate, Weng Hoong doing the chessboard



Wa la….!!! Fun ain’t it..Prefects can’t get it cause its made out of paper…



Some rubbish we picked up…Came in handy



The vanity of us… Thanks to soon min he broke the mirror and bad luck strikes him on the same day..Can’t recall what happen to him… I guess it was the incident that he fall right on his butt… xD.. Smack that




See what I mean…Happy smiles…Can’t put serious face… Just like smiling… Just being happy as the way she is right now =)…


Ok on with the next chapter…I was out for tuition at etika..Then decide to stop by for some fun…So I caught up with abel at station one… Was chatting a lot of things..Catching up stuff we left out since we didn’t meet…Lots of interesting things and happy stuff…Though it was sad to see that the group we use to have last time was a happy 1..Now parted till it left the small group of us…Sad ly the both of us also can’t play The Burning Crusade due to cash problem…Abel tell his pity story abou hunting reload during the night for his pack…Makes my tummy hurts when I laugh… HAha..Ok back on track.. I was with abel till kukumalu came along.. Weee… Then he told about this lecturer on his Tuesday and Friday class..Keeps his eye wide open …Get what I mean? So after that off we go to ac… Hit some foosball Not me..but they make the joke of the day playing foosball too haha…First time see abel sweat too xD..



Abel concerntrating on his “boomstickz shot”



Kukumalu on his ‘john C’ Or Johnny C or john Z shot =.= ..Or whatever you called it…



Becoming referee and learning xD…



So after the foosball session which theres more jokes to tell but just can’t make you guys read so much right? AHhaahH Ok after foosball we went back to kaos at night… Meet up with Eugene Oi and played CS…HAhaHAh I was a joke playing CS..Screwed up the whole formation…Eugene shouted “INNER….OUTER….BODY TANK….LEFT RIGHT BACK FRONT” LoL which I didn’t pretty much understand those short forms haha… Well it was fun though…Meeting up with Eugene Oi ,kukumalu , and brother abel was a never ending laughing night… Always do enjoyed the time…So thanks guys for being there for me again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home