Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Good Charlotte part 1

Ok it was 21st april that me and my friends went for good charlotte's autograph sessions.. Pretty plain cause all we did was line up there and buy they're album and let them sign.. Thats what they said.. They even state the rule which i remembered till now.. Rule number 1=They on sign the CD inlets ..Rule number 2 = No camera ..Rule number 3 = Smile at them...Rule number 4 = NO HUGGING AND KISSING... Out of all this only 1 was obeyed lol... Theres this chick which my eyes was locked on her.. Dawm she's some punk man!! She had GC to sign on her guitar.. There fore rule number 1 is broken.. Rule number 2 was broken OBVIOUSLY.. Rule number 3, come on everyone definately smile man.. Rule number 4? HEll yeah.. Girls just can't resist obviously theres hugging and kissing.. Anywayz they made us wait darn long man.. Cause they had traffic jam lol...AFter signing me and my friends rushed back for refreshen up and get ready for the night concert..

GC at subang parade just arrived


Settling downChilling with thier shades on still xD..

So went there by car... Friends dad fetch.. Arrived there and saw the que which was like this long..The crowd to the line was that long even though it wasn't 6 yet... Oh well not to mention we got pass i in like 5 minutes or less? AHhaHAh

Ok then settling down and finding a spot and waiting for quite a while till before the concert start the legs are starting to hurt lol... Concert was entertaint by the MTV DJ and out of all of them DENISE!! You're Smoking hot!!.. Oh well.. First malaysia band was One buck Shot... And its was time for my cacat phone to take the pictures.. Cause i totally forgot to bring my camera =(.. Of all times.. anyway here it is..
Ok thats all i had for them.. Other than that i didn't see much cause i don't really like thier band.. And the next was astrange or something like that.. So here is abit of them.. I like hier playing except singing though.. But thier first song rocks..Ok then it was LO!!!! WooT!!! Damn he rocks man.. He was my favourite laugh maker during the late nights on TV.. Ever since it was gone i hardly touch my TV... So this is LO!!
Ok then all four of the MTV dj's came up to invite the GC and hmmm... Got nothing to say la.. I jus show you pictures and let them tell ya... PS* SORRY FOR MY LOUSY CAMERA!!
OoOo Denise xD!!
This is when joel get on the fence.. But in the middle =(... He wanted to jump to the crowd but the security holding him.. AHahHA
This was the only time he came to my side and when i wanna focus the shot so amny ppl pushing me.. Sad man.. I hate being short!This is when GC playing thier last song the anthem
This was when GC ask to hold up your phone and wave.. See the amount of phone.. But what happens when the lights turn off.. Try counting them ...This was maybe like 1/8 of the car park that my camera can take.. Damn gempak man...

Oh well thats all i can tell about GC for the time been.. Cause i don't have all my pictures and privelage to ake picture and show fo you all.. I'll update again about GC next time.. This is all i have from my crapped up phone...
I still can show pictures of LO and some reporter i forgot his name and my shirts and CD signed xD... And maybe recording from that night but sound quality ain't good due to the bass was too strong cause i was right infront -_-
Till next time ppl

Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home