Thursday, March 8, 2007

The wastage of holidays

Well time is here... I'm packing myself for my MSSM.. And its about a day left and i'm still not sure when we're coming back yet =(.. Friday i would be partying from 4.30+ till late midnight or even next morning with my brothers.. And oh well since holidays i won't have enough times to catch up once again i guess i failed you guys AGAIN... So my biggest apologise that i couldn't make it for some ppl that requested to meet up with me

Well today after school i went to bukit jelutong for the MSSM meeting and on the way there was a BOMB.. Looking at all the cool houses 3 story with an atic and a balcony which was so cool... Well screw that =.=.. Not like its gonna be my house.. Well anywayz meeting was told that we're leaving to Kedah on saturday morning 8.30 meeting at the Shah Alam Akuatik Centre... So all i did there was listen to places we're going to stay which was not comfirmed and get my crap...

They're missing the extra track pants =.=.. Oh well..

Me with the cap .. Not showing face cause of sun burn... I'm the chocolate man xD

Oh yeah and not to mention my buddie who is not the assistant coach who is gonna follow us to MSSM wants me to post a picture of him.. This is my "beloved coach =.="
Oh well this is my coach =.= ... Sighs*...

Besides going there wouldn be that back.. xbox 360 and PS2 to keep me away from my emo fuck and boredness... Well those who cared ring me if you care ><... Or maybe i should say.. PLEASE RING ME....
0163062093
Maybe except morning like 4am till11am i might be still swimming.. Most likely 9.30am should be alright already xD... LoL.. Come on its not that i want to post out my number.. Its just that i'm gonna be done desperate for a friend to talk to when i'm there... =)....


Well all i can say now is all the best to all my friends... My brother who came back.. Brother ronn and gene.. I'll be back for a rematch 1 day...
To the rest in the Sj school ppl i will try my best to stay at SJ alright =).. Don't keep banging me to stay... Maybe i'll be dead from you all instead lol....
And to *** take care always =)
AND TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY BLOG... STAY ALIVE!!!!

Signing out Grave†
ps* Finding cc's in kedah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home