Thursday, March 29, 2007

A scoop of me

Alright ppl a lil update about me since i've got nothing to do... Well IU from every school is coming up.. Basicly i'm trying to attend every school interact and LEO IU... Oh well.. Blowing pockets again... And for my school IU will be at SMK subang jaya.. Well the part is.. I'm dancing Latin dance man... Hard to believe.. I'll show you the video one day when i have the recording xD.. And another thing is... Me, matt, tim and bein might be sharing for a foosball table xD.. Hmmm Lets see what else am i missing... Ah yeah the phone Nokia 6300 ,its cool.. Slim.. Nice to use.. And just nice.. But since crystal has it , i didn't wanted to get it.. AHahAH DAmn i'm mean.. Always wanted to get a phone that ppl don't usually buy... Oh well.. License will be out for me soon and i finally can officially drive on the road LEGALLY ... Hehehe... recently also it was my school photo shoot.. YOu should see my school magazine when its out.. I jumped in to every photo shoot as i can lol.. AHhaHAh...
Well lame post recently too.. Just feeling high lately and just wanna post for fun.. Thats all i have now.. Till next time..
Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home