Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Rise of Blood Pressure

Ok been a while since i post.. Ok i found some topics to say about and to brag and to curse! and to F**K... Well started off with my previous training... recently... 2 days in a role in Shah Alam club pool high up the mountain OPEN AIR and came back home with... "Omfg roasted ernie"... Didn't wanted to post my picture cause its really too ugly cause my skin is all cracked up and my back is cracked and red as well.. So its almost like i've been in the oven!... AHahHAh... So briefing and briefing and as usual got selected for MSSM with my favourite number in the team number 13.. HAhaH... Always number 13 =)

And recently had this dinner.. SOme dinner i never seen before with this weird food.. HAhaH... In dish number 1!!!!

See this weird fella... LoL.. FLOWER HORN!!.. A.k.a crystal xD... AHhaHA Its like really weird when the fish came to the table like that and me and my neighbour went like.. "errrr.. TAKE PICTURE WEI!!! NEVER SEE BEFORE"

And in desert

The friend ice cream lol.. Cost about 6 bucks 1 i think.. LoL.. FOr some crap.. Well it was said that its been freezed -20 degrees and covered with some crap and straight fry and take out to be served... AHahAH ... When the guy came and said fried ice cream .. me and my buddy went like "what!?!? Excuse me?... " And see for ourselves and it was true LOL!!!!....

Ok well then the next day the day have to be spoiled again by my dicipline teacher.. Come on!!!.. Its exam.. Let me go to school and have my exam in peace... I already tolerated your scolding and dog treating as if i'm a small kid without a proper sense of thinking... Come on i know what is over and not over... I just cut my hair like sunday and tuesday he called my dad and complain that my hair is having a big problem.. Come on state the problem.. And he said "your son's hair is below the ear loop, so please get it done" ... My dad went blank there... "Oh yeah your son's front is short but why is it standing".. My dad went like "ah yeah yeah... I see what i can do"... I came back home and dad told me and laughed =.=... " your dicipline teacher nothign to do ah?"... So dad say "tolerate with him for a few more months.. I just cut for you abit and then you go school and flat your hair abit with clay or gel.. If he complain then i don't know".... Which i was already on the urge to f**k straight in the face tomorrow.. If he complains about it again i'm just gonna tell him straight off.. No more play toy ernie for Mr.Lee.. Been letting him toy with me for he pass 3 years and this has just gotta end... Come on.. Other school like ss17,seafield or SU are having hair way longer and and with fringes long also didn't raise as if its a big problem till must call parents... ANd i already cut my fringe off and it just ain't enough to please the fella.. How hedeous does he wants me to become... ... UGH.. JUST WAIT MAN.. Once i'm out of that school and if i am not nice and vengeful , i bet i'll make life miserable for you!!!

Signing off Grave†
ps* your coffin will be ready on 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home