Monday, September 17, 2007

Answer my heart

Well its the last week of my exam already... And i'm filled full with stress.. Yeah.. WEll that sat.. Went tuition and got my girl to subang parade.. Had lunch together and waited at the car till it was time to send her back.. WEll ya know what she did the sweetest thing that i could ever imagine.. Well it was to me.. Maybe its just a small deal to you guys.. But oh well she wrote this mini diary of everything she felt during my examination week.. Describes how she feel and all.. And it was like behind the scenes during my examination.. It was a great relief to hear everything... It was indescribable for me at the moment because she left me speechless with all those meaningful words...So guess i have to send her off back home and see her when the time is right again... Well whatever happens you will always be in my heart no matter how far you are ... You're the 1 that was there when i was down and needed.. You understand much eventhough i disobeyed and went to play foosball at night xD!!!... But now.. I am back on track and being who i am today... And its all thanks to you, Celine... =)



Hell i was missing you as always =)

And yes you've always didAlways working hard to make this happenAnd always wished to share every breathe with you =)




Ok on with sunday.. Well sunday was nothing , Meet up with friends eat lunch, listen problems, help up and felt pity for her and then manage to bring some smile back with a game of pool =)...

Today monday.. Its calculation day... School was maths paper...Then afternoon Add maths tuition.. Then went to starbucks with sook mun for add maths advise form 8.30 till 12.30am...O_O.. Sighs... And now back home blogging this =)...

FORGIVE ME!!! I GOT NOTHING TO BLOG RIGHT NOW >_<


Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home