Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hmmmm???

Ok been nothing to do these days and nothing to blog.. So dead at home.. Other than wow, study and console games i wonder what others is there to do in life.. Been always wanting to find a new hobby but doesn't seem to work except dejavu my daily life...

Life have been dull ever since, contacts decreasing, money decreasing, excitement decreasing and the courage to continue living is like no longer at top priority anymore... LoL sounds like EMO post already...

Well anyway i just woke up from my 3 hours sleep after about 12 hours plus of WoW... Been playing WoW since 8pm till 7.30am and didn't go school... WoW suck so badly these days cause i feel so all out of luck that after those ours of playing i only got 1 EQ out of it...

Alright enough with my SOB story, i'm doing a survey and i really want a reply from my readers... Doesn't matter who you are... Friend, enemy, public or visitors.. Please tell me which is a better decision... Question is simple... I was wondering which is a better place to live in is better... Is it Melbroune, Australia? Or is it Singapore? I have very limited decision towards this.. So please hit me back for it =)

Signing off
Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home