Sunday, January 28, 2007

Welcome to the Crusade

Well days passes by AGAIN!!.. Depression got in and out of me AGAIN!!.. Losing money due to drunking and hangin out with abel AGAIN!.. HAha.. We went on a date that sunday to watch death note.. Photos? Nah.. No copys.. P&C sssshhhhh....

Oh well recently i've been occupying myself with tuition.. Sleep.. Hanging out with abel.. water polo and most of all WoW.. Ben playing wow to distract my minds from the truth i've been true.. So all i just hope theres more friends out there to join me in this game so atleast i won't be that lonely with most of the white ppl there.. And i got 2 quest pass so just hope ya guys interested.. Give me a ring... Heres a lil priview.. Got a lil high after playing it xD..
Welcome to the Crusade
Behold! Lightwind!
Squishing lil piggies!
Riding wolfies.. Awooo^_^
Awaiting enemies.. Ready to pounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home