Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Black Valentines

Ok ppl... Its Black Valentines for me and my dudes... What i did for valentines? Ain't valentines or love at all... First off i was at shah alam at 9.30 for my water polo match and it was until the evening...So heres a lil preview on how the match was..Taken by my camera-woman Vicky =P

See me there stoning <>.. It was team planning and i guess my mind got flicked out and started looking another side

See the number 8 at the bottom right camping xD...

It was a goal at the left side xD..

Swimming for the ball above on the top left...

And it was a goal!! xD...LoL Everything about scoring~

After the tiring match of playing 3 games in a role... ANd this is what i deserve
i think ...

A gold for it.. Happy Valentines day Ernest.. "yeah right~!"

TOUGH match i went through and then some congrats and bla bla bla those things.. And catch up around with some of my friends because it is my last year swimming with this competition.. Will be missing all the friendly friends i made even for friends that take the curtesy to care for me and support me too.. Well had lunch with some of them make new friends too and as for swimming i really couldn't give nuts in except get 4th place and 5th place dang~~I'm retired... xD... So the rest of the da was rest time while waiting for my dad to come and get me and this is what i found which is pretty interesting xD...

See that horny duck AKakKAka... Pardon me.. I was high when i did this xD...


Ok enough of swimming so i get back on my comp and abel and eugene pounce up to me... So the plan was.. BACHELOR'S NIGHT!!!! Ahha Lame me.. So here we go planned all and go pyramid...Eugene came to fetch me and went to fetch ezekil at puchong..BALLS IT WAS FREAKING JAM ALL THE WAY... Eugene has his new Pig Turbo Meter which he was about to use.. But sadly it was jam... So i guess it wasn't time for the pig meter to be used.. AHahHA.. So we chill out at magical theatre... The bachelors was... Me, Ronny, Abel, Eugene ooi, Ezekil, Iverson, Thim, Jessica ling, dD, Angel, Airin and jay lyn.. LoLAnd some cheers to happy single life ...

Ronny,Me, abel acting cute.. Eugene blurring, Ezekil errr??

Snapped when ppl coming in ...Swt..

Eugene got high.. Ronny's face got cut.. Me stonning.. Abel as usual sms =.= Ezekil posing =.= xD...

So it ended with a cheers to all Happy Single Life...


Ok after that we went to ac some foosball and go home.. AhahHA So brief..
Thats all i guess tootired to continue..

Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home