Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shyt~~

Alright ppl it was that friday night when i was deciding to do some mini shopping and i went to pyramid for a electirc shaver some photos developed for my moral and helped out jessica ling with her present for jay lyn.. She got her a bling~.. So after a while meet up with eugene ...eugene took me and jess to the car and start banging her.. Nah joking.. We actually sent jess to an open house at ss12 which practically she used the tactic maut by saying "eh i leave my hand bag at your car ok?"...WHICH MEANS...*me and eugene look at each other*... "oOoOoo Means comfirm have to fetch her later lol...."

Ok crash on to AC for some foosball and awaiting yao rong's call since he stayed at pyramid for some ahem ahem i don't know what happen ... Once he called off we go to yao rong's open house... So food was great and everything and the main reason why the title for this post is 'shyt~~' is because the whole house was like gambling and i joined with yao rong which added to the lost of 2 topman shirt.. Yaaarp.. Yao rong lost a topman shirt as well lol... 179.90 BLOODY BANG BALLS..!! And i suspacted that i was the bearer of bad luck cause before CNY and a week back i broke a mirror and ever since i really can realise the bad luck striking me.. GAWSH!... Really hit me bad...OK so after the gambling session... Go to suku for supper and off we go to kaos for HERO SEIGE.. Well no big deal just wasting time... Played till my dad called and i was pretty much expacted dead when i get back home infact dad went like "why la go so late...faster go sleep".. I guess it was the dvd that was distracting him while i take my chances to sneak up to bed and shut eyes... AHahHAha.. So tahts pretty much about the shit day.. Main reason was VOMIT BLOOD GAMBLING.. So it ends my gambling line there...

Signing off Grave†
ps*HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home