Monday, September 24, 2007

My weekends

Well my weekend was great... Was it friday or thursday i went with jess,pw,pt and keong to go AC... Well played foos with keong and pool with jess... And Lost badly.. Well maybe i suck but its because of the Jessica's Pool Rules... It bites xD... Then back to foosball.. Jess was shy xD... Thought pt and pw how to play... It was free or charge ya know xD...7 shot versus phaik wei shot... Who enters =)

HAhahAH Then after that it was friday.. I took my time to go down to 1U to shop some groceries and jap food to make something sweet for my dear... =)... Then it was quite a trip... Learned quite alot.. Meet my friend again which came back from UK out of his work.. WEll came back go tuition and play computer till late and went supper with my same friends which followed me to 1U and went to sleep cause need wake up early in the morning...

The next morning, woke up damn early.. Maid helped me boil the rice for the suprise i wanted to make and then it turned out like crap =(.. Too much water.. So have to redo again.. Didn't have much time cause i have to go to tuition.. After tuition i rushed back to his house and we continue making the surprise.. Everything was going fine at that moment.. And the suprise turned out to be this....

Hope my baby dreams about it all night... =).. Though i didn't do much of the job but my best friend, Kyle did most of it.. Its thanks to my long nail tahts why i was a disadvantage =(... Oh well i helped like maybe 30% only =(.. Oh well rushed back home and did everything liek change and all.. Did my hair and could see that it was a bad hair day =(... Well meet up with my baby.. She said she took the trouble to find my car cause the car park was new and pretty big.. Pyramid is getting high tech with the new parking system =)... And as she gets in the car she was pretty excited.. Looks like the hard work and trouble of going through really payed off.. Was so happy =)... So we walked around pyramid.. And watched hair spray.. John travolta.. OMG!!! UGH!! So dissapointed he act like that =(... Oh well then we continue walked around and then fetched her to USJ2 for her friend's sweet 16 party.. But sadly she missed the water fight.. Sorry baby.. HOpe i could make it up to you 1 day =)...

Well this are the pictures my babe send to me ... Pictures we edited..

We held our hands and fill our atmosphere with love.. The rings that signify us as 1 couple.. For that baby i will try my best to love your forever and ever.. And hope you do too.. Will be always holding your hand like this picture and wish to never let go.. CAuse i hate to do so... So please do hold me always too
Our love is just like the movie.. Ever heard of 'Light moments'...? =)... Consist of 2 young teenagers in love .. Love that made them inseperatable ... Having such divine love that such understanding has gone beyond their path.. Love is just like a movie or a video clip or music.. Cause our love sings with us all along just like a film =)



Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home