Sunday, January 28, 2007

Goodbye 16 and happy 17 years of living through this hell

Ok people.. Ernie is turning 17.. Cool thing is driving =)... Ok people... here it goes..

I'll be putting this treat at AC which tomorrow ON TUESDAY 30TH JANUARY.. Maybe i'll treat ya guys lunch. Just come and see me if ya get me there and join the fun.. Hope its fun though cause nothing much at AC or maybe we'll take a cab or bus down to pyramid to catch a movie.. Might be opening a few tables of pool.. And its maybe after school till MAYBE midnight.. So if i'm not around or something ring me babe.. 0163062093.. Which i definately be there 80% sure about it.. Unless AC got hijack or bombed.. So se ya guys around there...

And to nigga shit abel.. You're expacted to be there.. Giggles*..

Thanks for the loadsome time of reading this =) hope ya guys can make it there too.. Cause recently i haven't been throwing birthday party or treats ever since my bro Aaron Lim a.k.a Fish has left of US.. So i guess i'll just have this small treat for a start and more big events which soon the years to come.. =)..

Wanna know whawt i want? I wanna black Rose.. ReAL 1 not painted!!
Get permission from my dad to allow me to pierce =)..

Thats all babes... Sighning off Grave
*Gotta find cash before i go empty tomorrow AaHAhahahhAhah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home