Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Moving On To Be A Better Man

Alright since someone who was so blind that time state that red was burning her eyes.. So this is the reason why its this colour... HAhaH...
Ok Recently i skipped school on tuesday.. Suffered almost the whole day at Klang on my amali course.. So its pretty hectic and hot and boring.. Well theres some laughter there too.. Thanks to the lecturer there who is pretty funny at times.. You guys really got to go man.. But if you do go for undang or amali or whatever shit that has to do with license.. PLEASE BRING A FRIEND..SERIOUSLY!!!! Otherwise it will be darn boring and you'd might sleep.. Especially with alot of bad people around which gives you weird stares.. So the day passed and i can't believe i'm still in 1 piece.. AHahAH Pretty amazing huh? After 8.15 till 4.30 ....
Oh then i called eugene ooi... He didn't pick up =.=... Then i called yao rong... he didn't pick up... Expacting abel could come out, but he got things to do.. What else can i expact from him.. WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!.. No other reasons.. Eventhough he state that he got things but its definately WORLD OR WARCRAFT!!!! ..Ok so once i reached ac. I met up with my seniors So had some time with them and eugene and yao rong called =.= What a great time which i was about to leave pretty soon.. Oh well .. Declined AGAIN.. So i went down met my dad downstairs.... In my mind was like 'Oh no!! GG' But instead he said... 'Come lets have a meal' So what is there to lose.. Lets jsut have a meal.. Father to son talk.. And stuff... Then suddenly he asked for a fossball match with me... WHICH I REAPEATLY asked him... "Am i hearing the correct thing? CAn't you repeat that?" And he said "yes" Amd i was pretty shocked.. Then suddenly he said "Foosball cannot is it? Then how about pool ?" ... OMFG THE WORLD IS TURNING AROUND!!.. Was pretty happy and i said ALRIGHT... But we didn't wanted to walked all the way to 2nd floor so the first floor was full and time was running.. So sadly we went back.. And he told me another day..
Hahah Guess thats all... And its like 8 days to Valentines day.. Wonder why it bugs me.. Sighs... Guess i can't get my license before valentines day..Cause the lecturer state that the seqeunce was like this...
Undang course ===> After 1 week sit for test ===> Then go amali course===> After 1 week get license "L" ===> Learn then after 1 month from the amali course ===> sit the dirivng test to get "P"===> And drive 2 years with the "P" and if we break any rules with 10 points demerit..There goess our license... Pretty harsh...
And for those who want to take ... TAKE IT FAST... cause they said the goverment is attempting to make 21 years for license D application at the start of next year... I'm not sure but don't bet on it that they won't change.. So by all means.. TAKE IT ASAP
OK back on track... This saturday i have a list full of things to do at pyramid.. So might need some company.. Those who can please give me a ring or something><... WEll i'll be doing this...
1)Take my CPU for a power supply unit replacement.
2)Take a look at the white long pants at British India.
3)Sling school bang hunting.
4)Personal stuff for those who follow will know
5) Eye liner
6)Black lipstick
7) Piercing provided i get my parents approval when the day comes
8)Electric Shaver Hehehe..
Ok I guess thats pretty much all about it... So I apologise for no pictures cause my comp is spoil.. So i can't really upload it cause iw as too lazy to install my Nokia Pc Suite in this comp... So i guess thats about it.. Well if you reliase my BG skins are changing and friendster as well.. I will be doing it more complex and advance as time comes.. So just stick around and see it =)...
Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home