Monday, February 5, 2007

Things are looking up

WOW Things are looking up lately... Well not Things but a thing that has just been... WEll lately i failed my undang test.. And now i passed.. Lol Timonthy is just a bringer of bad luck.. Walk in with him and he stress me up.. Almost like wanted to go burst the computer screen... AahHAhah... And then went to school and its like so boring.. I asked myself .. Why am i here? What am i doing here? SImple question comes in.. cause you're stupid and have to study.. Thats what i'm doing there.. And i got to face that.. See how sad it is.. Go school, study things i HAVE TO not because I WANT TO See this is way of life??? Hell no man... I don't need BM.. i don't need Moral.. Malaysian's sejarah... This shits won't pull me far.. Sighs.. Oh well give them face. I'll just pass it for them to make them feel prowd that atleast we understand shit out of this country..
Well recently too about the Subang Parade incident.. So many friends was there gladly that everyone survived.. Except 1 jackass, junkit who told me a joke man.. He went abit like "You know that day at the subang parade i was there eating at sake sushi and then gun shots was heard and all the fucking kiasu malaysians like stand up to see around what was going on.. Its like never see before.. and then suddenly a bullet went through and hit through the glass and THEN ONLY EVERYONE start to duck, I scare till i duck under the table and still eating lol.. Lost my mind" .. AhaHAha Made me laugh till my troat dry..
YeaH and another thing was Interact club of Subang Jaya was selling rosses and brownies.. And when it comes for valentines day i just went like "Valentines day is coming.. What am i thinking? What will happen? " Tell ya honestly... I never did celebrate valentines day .. NEVER in my life i had a perfect valentines day.. So it will be just plain blank day.. Even though i get a chance i have MSSS on that day.. What rubbish is this.. Am i fated not to celebrate valentines day.. Well its not like i have a date.. Well all i could do is imagine that she was jsut beside me by the bench at the lake i wished to take her last time.. Which is pretty much what i'm gonna do when that day comes.. Valentines is happy day, it kills me, it worries me, it trembles me and it also make me think so many things i wanna do for that girl i love.. Oh well, screw the goverment anywayz.. If valentines day was that special why not put it a holiday.. Well it doesn't sound right.. But come on.. The young couples and elderly couples deserve a day off.. Man~~ I sound like i'm making a stand for the couples.. But maybe i am maybe i'm not.. Just hope that those dudes and babes out there.. May you peeps have the best valentines =)...
Signing off Grave†

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home