Friday, February 2, 2007

OMFG

This is a bunch of crap.. I woke up so early... Sacrifise my wow time with abel... WEnt to ss15, to take my undang... Went there was full..Ok fine~ So i registered.. wait for my turn and then waited all the way till 11.45 somemore from 8.30 and in between all i did was train fusball and then wen back tok the test and i FAILED!!!! WTF man.... Ugh i'm so not fated to drive.. I wanna go hang myself.. Drown myself in the pool... Especially when i already emo through the times and now fail ...MORE EMO!!!! Gawsh... I'm gonna lock myself up in the room with penguin and go study =.=.... Dammit man...!!! ()@#&(!*^@(*&amp;amp;!$^*(@#)(!&@#(*^$!&%@!@... Can't acept this fact... Don't hitch my transport , you'll die if you do.. Trust me.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somemore valentines is coming and this is what i must be punished? HOw much more must i take ...Sniff* This is totally so wrong ><... Why must i be punished and suffer like that... Why.. Why~~~ WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home